< Previous - Next
Wilderness Area Lower Salt River, Tonto National Forest, Arizona
Made: Sunday. January 23, 2005 @ 4pm
This photograph was made late in the day during the desert’s winter
season. As daylight darkened I set up my camera sensing the quiet of an
area reminiscent to Sleepy Hollow; the trees coming to life as eerie sentinels
of the Wilderness area of the Lower Salt River.
I made my photograph, and gathered up my gear. As I found
my path and while I was walking in the darkness of the early evening,
I felt receptive to the thought that this photograph was made beyond the
boundaries of time.
* Hand Printed by photographer Roy Pope on 11x14 silver-gelatin photographic
* Selenium toned and processed to archival standards
* Print sizes are approximate
* Mounted and overmatted to 16x20 finished size with 4ply archival rag
* Each print is signed and dated on the mount, and has identification
information on verso
Price: $300.00 each
Free Shipping with the purchase of any print!